26 April 2007

Nothing new to talk about yet so much, all at the same time.

Let us see, the LA Zoo called back about the job. They wanted my work contact info from past jobs, as in numbers and what not. So I guess that means I could still get it? Not sure about it. On one hand that would be cool job, on the other, a bit far away.

Then I find out that SMC will not let me take the math assesment test again. So if I finish with them it HAS to be with Pre-Algebra, Algebra, and Intero Algebra. Without getting into it too much, as far as school is concerned, I have made a nice mess for myself. Getting out of said mess will not be easy, but nothing I seem to do ever is. This will be on going for a bit still though.

I've been going back to Institute, starting this week. Intresting coming back. Not sure what to make of it yet, but it is still early in the game.

The Hippens are moving! :( I'm not happy, but it's for the best for them and after looking at it, maybe even me. Like Q said in the last Star Trek: TNG episode, "All Good Things Must Come to an End." I have to keep my head out of the dirt though after being knocked down by this and remember that it's the end in one way, but still the begining in another. They will be missed, till I see them in Utah anyway when I visit. :D

Not to make too much out of it, but there is a girl I'm tring to do something with out in the Santa Clartia area. She is a bit busy and it may not happen, but I hope it does. She seems like my kind of gal and I'd like the chance to at least hang out with her to know for sure.

And finaly...SPIDER-MAN 3! What else need I say here? I know that Sony will make Spidey 4, no question there. Really it's just who will star in it? But for now, I'm counting the days till I see VENOM! AAAHHHHAAAHHHH!!!!

And yet, with all that, I lead a boring life. Save for the Hippen move and Spidey 3, the rest is just a big maybe as to what will come. Lots of change coming soon, but isn't that how this game works? I do think so...

2 comments:

Serpen Phlox said...

There are two possible sensations after you see the movie:

a) If you go to the movie as a movie and comic book lover, you will be happy.
b) If you go to the movie as a Venom’s fan (even is possible that Venom’s fans are much more than Spidy ones), you will be severely disappointed. Why?
• Venom is just seen in the very last 30 minutes of the movie
• Raimi Venom is nothing compared with the look of the Venom in comics. One or two scenes worth it nothing else.
• Venom has a very unworthy ending.

We knew Sam Raimi didn’t want to include Venom in his very own movie, but his revenge against Avi Arad for the imposition, became the most important Spiderman’s foe into a second hand villain.

J. Martin said...

Who are you? Anyway, yes, I understand that Sam Rami hates, HATES Venom. And it shows in how he did Venom in the film.

I think, and I have heard others on the net come up with the same idea, if Rami will not do another film anyway and they are makin part 4, why not have saved Venom for that with a new director?