24 May 2007

OK, so this is my idea for school and my life, at least for the rest of the year.

-Get that dumb transcript from SMC FINALY to West LA!

-Take Math test and pass out of math classes

-Take Health and Phsyc 1 in summer

-Take driving test is summer after classes

-Take English class in fall and math class if I don't pass the test (I REALLY WANT TO PASS IT!)

-Graduate from West LA

After that, I have some ideas, but I think actualy getting all of that done for now is enough! I may move out after of go to a four year school or a trade schoool or just work for a while. Not sure, hope to have a better idea by the end of summer as to what is next.

Seeing Pirates 3 tommorow! Not sure what I'm looking forward too more, seeing the films or seeing my new freind Alanna. I'm not saying that she is a romantic intrest or anything, she is just a cool new freind, but I would like to be able to spend a little more time with her and get to know her better. Just not sure how to find the right time to hang out with her or if she even wants too. So far though, from what I do know about her, I like her as a person.

No comments: