08 November 2007

Well, take a look at that, I actually took the time to write a new post! YAY! Ok people, update time. I mentioned in my last post a really big news idem. Well, I think I’ll save that for a few more days so keep watch... I was thinking I may start up another blog to keep up with my animation history findings. But till then, I’ll write more later!

2 comments:

Seth Hippen said...

Awesome, Jason! Just stay away from those swimsuit canlendars, and the kitten calendars; you'll be all right.

See? Life is like a roller coaster and a box of chocolates. Just don't eat too much before you ride the California Screamin'. I'm glad things are looking up for you.

J. Martin said...

Oh, but for Christmas I was going to get you guys the SI Swimsuit calender! LOL!

Hope you read my newest post.