I really need to get to bed, but I thought I'd write a little before I did. So, I have a big interview in the mourning with Adidas and I have a few other things in the works, so I hope something comes soon. You can't keep a good Jason down!
But I really have to sing the praises of my friend Lucille this time. She is a friend from back home for any one who does not know, but we were never really close. Well, as it turns out, she too as moved from LA to Las Vegas and as such, save for my family here, is the most recognizable person to me over here right now. Any way, I have not seen too much of her as she is busy going to UNLV, but Thursday night she gave me a ride to Institute and man was I happy she was there! With her in the room, I did not feel like a total loner and actually talked to some people, including a lovely girl named Anna. (Notice how I keep putting girl names in here? It is not on purpose, really!)
Anyway, after the Adidas interview, I'll be going to the Las Vegas Temple with Reed Larkin (my Elders Quorum Pres) for a Temple Assignment (service). Speaking of stand out people, Reed is one of the good ones himself. I'm very blessed to be finding A+ folks so far and hope that I can end up with some really great friendships here.
Night!
09 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment