Well, things have been busy. I'm still working hard on school and hope that at the end of the semester I get good grades as a result. In the mean time I have a made a great new friend who shall remain nameless for now. She lives a ways away, but thankfully I will get to visit her next month. I'm very much looking forward to this trip!
I think I'm going to a Galaxy game Saturday. That would be cool if so. I have not seen my team in a while. 2006 was the last time. And if Beckham is playing this time, that would be a first time seeing him. Very cool.
15 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sounds like things are good! Yay you! lol. Have fun on your trip and Have a great time at the Galaxy Game. Smile lots and be happy!
Post a Comment