WOW! So my last few weeks, I tell you WOW! I meant to write while I was on my trip, but never ended up doing so.
So let me see, first let me say it was a much needed trip. From the religious side of things, I strengthened my testimony for my faith a lot more then it already was. I got to do sessions at the Nauvoo Temple and see Carthage Jail, which for thous who do not know is where Joseph Smith was martyred. I sat in the room where he was killed and saw the spot where he laid dead. It was Holy Ground for sure and I'm so grateful I had the change to see it. He really was a prophet of God and the prophet who brought the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ to the Earth. I am blessed enough to have that Gospel in my life. Amen.
Moving on, I got to add three new states to my "States I've been to Collection." I went to Illinois of course and then also Iowa and Missouri. I hope to add a few more on my next trip there.
Which brings me to my next topic, I will be going there again! I met the most perfect person for me and I'm so grateful for it. I ended up falling for my friend, who's name shall be withheld for now, and she it turns out has fallen for me. So naturally we are dating and I'm so happy about it. I know, I'm in yet another long distance relationship, but we are working on fixing that. I guess I can write more later, but i think this is enough for now. I'll add more to all of this when I have the time.
26 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment