28 March 2009


So I passed my math placement test well enough that I can take College Algebra, which was the only class I need to take now for math. I now know what classes transferred over and I'm pleased with it all. It really is the best of both worlds, I can have my second chance that I need when it comes to grades (as my later classes at SMC were not the best) and yet I don't have to start form total scratch here at LDSBC.

I got my schedule for the summer. It could change, but mostly likely will stay as is. Other then that, just getting used to my new home.

2 comments:

Seth Hippen said...

Congrats on passing the math test well enough to just need college algebra! Now go take that algebra class so you don't have to worry about it ever again!

ZATZAi said...

Great to hear. Good luck with Algebra. :o)