Oh boy, well I'll try and keep this short, as I really need to get to bed, but tomorrow I start my math class. I'm worried, but not all at the same time. A full report will be in my blog if not tomorrow, this week.
Beyond that, Jess is good, just wrapping up her own schooling. She is doing much better then I think she thinks she is doing.
Dad and my bros will be going to scout camp next week. Been a while since I have been at a scout camp, but I'm ok with that.
I saw "Wall E" this weekend. Pixar just keeps on making AMAZING films! Really liked it, however I wonder how much longer I'll keep watching films in the theater. I also read a report that says the home video industry expects (in my mind "hopes" is a better word) that DVD will stop being made and we will just have Blue Ray. Not sure what I think about that. Then there is the whole "HD conversion thing" next year. I'm really not that into the whole HD craze. Oh well, who knows what will happen? Hollywood does a grand job of making me not care anymore. There is as it turns out WAY more to life them movies and tv shows.
29 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
just remember: Math is the worst 4 letter word in the english.... Good luck!!:D
Post a Comment