So I got home ok and basically have stayed home since. Yesterday was my first day out for a little while. I did about two hours at my job at Palms Middle School, and then mom took over.
It has been an interesting experience to say the least and one I am happy I only do once. Then to top it all off, the day before I was sick as a dog! I have been so weak from both that it has taken a while for me to gain any strength back. At present I feel much better, but my checks are still a little puffy and the thought of dry are hard to chew foods still makes me sick. But I'm getting there. Lots of yogurt and oatmeal and water.
Beyond that, not much else to say for the moment. All is well at the home front. I hear Jessica is stressed out, and there really is nothing I can do about it. I find I must be in some kind of love with her as I find myself worrying about her at all hours of the day. Even my family has come to worry about her, like she is one of us. Truth is that I think she is now. Funny how stuff works out. :D
Oh yes, one week to this guy:

I can't wait! :D

1 comment:
lol. Things are good Jase. Things are really, really good.:) Keep smiling! I love being apart of your family!:D
Post a Comment