Yesterday was a momentous occasion, me and my whole family (dad, mom, and the brothers) were all in a movie theater again! If it ever happens again, it will be a long time! The film? "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull". The reason? To hang out with my Uncle, Aunt and Cousin David. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing them again in a week.
Loved Indy even more the second time. I felt like a little boy, which is what these film are meant to do I believe.
For what it is worth, me and Jess have slowed things down, which is good. She needs to focus on school and I need to focus on school soon. But we are still good. Jess has had some hard times from it all but I think is now much better. We are still and always will be great friends. I'm very blessed to have her in my life.
27 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
smile.....things are good between us...
Post a Comment