23 May 2008

I'm going to post two posts today, this first being my normal post and the second being my thoughts on "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"!

So, anyway, I have about a week to go till I FINALLY get my wisdom teeth out! YAY! Yesterday I saw Indy 4 which was fun (read my review) and my friends Jon, Matt and Hailey were all there. I kind of felt a bit like I was juggling as all three are VERY different, but it was fun. It also showed me how I seem to try and befriend everyone. LOL!

Trip to Utah went well. There may not be another one at least to see the Hippens in a while as Karalenn is going have a babe later in the year. It also does not help the prices of things and the whole money situation. The US economy is going to the dogs! But I enjoyed the time I had there. Me and Seth saw "Prince Caspian", the second Narnia film and I liked it. The girls got a kitten (who I bet is still being terrorized, poor thing) and seem to love it to death! I can already tell they don't seem to understand how cats work, but in time they will. They just need to learn that when it comes to playing with cats, it is on their schedule, not yours. One reason I never wanted one, one reason. But Princess Buttercup seem to make they happy, which makes me happy. :D

Not too much over the top stuff to say about the trip. I have tried to keep up with Jessica, and done a good job I think. She seems to be doing well at school, which is good. She wants me to make a trip to BYU-Idaho, and I'd love to, but I don't know how easy that will be. Too bad it is not Provo. I hope not and will look into sooner, but some part of me is telling me I may not see her till August or September. But we will see.

Family is doing well and life is getting back together for me. Just wish my math class would start already! LOL! Things are good I must say.

1 comment:

Newlyweds said...

Keep on, Keepin' on Jase! and don't worry about coming to visit. You don't need to spend the money.