.jpg)
Hey there y'all! Been a while since I have written a post, but here is a spanking brand new one! And number 50 to boot! Ok, so where to start? Well, for one, I am in fact typing this from my new home (or old home depending on how you look at it!) in Los Angeles, CA. I moved back home a few days ago and man do I have much to do yet!
I hope to have my wisdom teeth taken out this next Monday for one. I still have a trip to see those crazy Hippens next week and there is so much stuff to organize/ clean around here! Hope I can get it all done.
Then we come to June 30, 2008, when I shall take on math at West LA College...AGAIN! You know what, I know I have said this WAY too often, but this time, I really am taking this class down. Seriously. Too much on the line and that sort of thing. That and I don't want it hanging over my head anymore.
Past that, I saw "Iron Man" and loved it! Great way to start the summer movie season. Up next is the new "Narnia" and "Indiana Jones".
Well, that be all for now. Keep smiling y'all! :D

1 comment:
keep going Jase! I'm still in if you're still in.
Post a Comment