14 December 2007

I just got back from Disneyland today (as in Thursday, I'm still up in the wee hours, off to bed soon) in hopes of getting all the "strechy pennies" today before I go, in case I can't come back before late Febuary when my pass expires. Well, guess what I learned: It takes WAY more then .60 cents in pennies and $30 in quarters to get them all. I ran out fast! And maybe, MAYBE I have a third of all the ones from the Resort. So, mostly becuase I'm stuborn and I hate having a part done collection, I hope to go back once more in the next few months to finish it. A very nice Cast Member (AKA Disney Slave, er, worker) told me and then gave me a list that has ever singe one and thier locations on it. I had no idea of such a list, wish I knew about it months ago. Oh well, it will help for next time.

I also learned that they will let you into the park FOR FREE for an hour to shop. Now if you stay longer they will charge you, but I thought that very cool to know in case.

I also learned that the new Nemo ride (Sub ride) is fun but not worth the insane long lines I had seen since the summer. I finaly rode it today and like it, just not enough to stand in a line that goes clear into Toon Town to do it. Thankfully the line was actualy rather short this time so I went for it!

I also was playing with a photo both in the mall this last week. This was one of my faves! I feel so cool! (j/k) Also love posts where add pictures, kind of feel like they are more disirable to read!

Well, till next time, same Jason time, same Jason channel...

No comments: