Ok everyone, so I have some more time! A lot and yet not much has happened this week, so I'll just share the highlights.
First, before I forget, the tale of how I almost missed my bus this last Monday to Las Vegas. Well, so I had to get to Union Station in Downtown LA. I messed up and instead of taking the #33 bus that goes on Venice to Union Station, I took the #333 that also goes down Venice but stops on Main Street, say a mile or so from my target. I should have known better, but what ever.
So, there I was in Downtown LA with a heavy suit case and a heavy backpack with about a half hour to go before my bus was to leave. And mind you once the bus leaves I just lost the money, no refunds with Mega Bus. So, I started walking in hopes that maybe a 33 would come by. Never did. So I said a small prayer in my head that a way would be found to help me out and BAM!, a few minutes later a Dash bus came by that was going to Union Station. I know God had a hand in that story. Got there with enough time to find the bus stop and get on ok.
So, this week I have put out some job apps and my resume, but besides that I have just been getting to know my new home. So many smoker, not liking that, but the people I have met so far seem nice. First time at Church tomorrow, so hope to meet more people then. Went to Down Town Las Vegas today. Interesting place.
Well, as always this is really simple version of what has ben going on, but hope it leaves a basic idea. I'll try to write more later.
22 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SOunds like an adventure. I'm so glad you didn't miss the bus!!! I'm also so glad that bus 333 didn't take you somewhere crazy far away. :) Hope you had a Merry Christmas! We'll be checking for more updates.
See, had I taken you guys on that bus adventure to the beach, we would have used the 333 the other way!
Post a Comment