10 January 2008

Ok, so again, been a few days since my last post. Being as I have to rely on the library for my internet needs, I can’t go on as much as I like to. Anyway, on to a Reader’s Digest Version of what’s been going on!

While in Down Town Vegas, I lost and then had my Debit Card stolen. Someone did spend some of my money, but things are getting put back together ok, so don’t worry. Just take it from me and always check your wallet or purse to make sure everything is still there!

Been to Church a few times and the people are nice. Have not really met too many singles yet, but I’m not worried.

I have been turning in job applications and in fact will turn some more in later today. But so far the coolest one is the app I sent to Star Trek: The Experience yesterday. By the way, the only job on the Strip I’d be willing to take. If I got it I would be in the gift store. That could be very cool. I know most of the family and friends that would read this are not Star Trek fans, but I’m telling you, the rides here are worth going on! I also turned an app into the Las Vegas Clark County Library District, so we will see what happens.

I have officially done my basic signing up for school here and got my Nevada State ID. It was kind of sad saying good bye to my Cali ID, but had to be done. As for when I actually start school, we will see. My Aunt wants me to take a math class this Spring, which would start next week or the week after I think. I want to take a computer class for my Certificate in the Summer or Fall. It is not decided yet. But either way I will be working on math skills at home. In case you don’t know me well enough, you should know that I HATE MATH! So any work I do on it is a major step and takes all my courage.

I hope to write more later, but the timer is almost up. Take care everyone and have a grand day!

2 comments:

Seth Hippen said...

Thanks for the updates, Jason! It sounds like things are headed in the right direction for you. And it's good to know the road smooths out for you from time to time on your journey! Keep on keepin' on.

Karalenn Hippen said...

Good luck with that math Mr. YOu'll kick butt!