05 March 2008

HAPPY MARCH! Now we come to one of my favorite times of the year, MARCH MADNESS! But that still has some time before it starts. To me, March Madness is WAY better then the NBA Finals. For sure.

Not much in the way of major news to report. I love my job still believe it or not. Don't get me wrong, there are things about it that I do not care for, but nothing is perfect! But it is going well.

I bore my testimony at church this last weekend. It was fast and testimony meeting and I got up there and spoke. I had not done that I'm sorry to say in some time. I never bore my testimony at my last ward. But I'm off to a much better start now.

I saw "The Spiderwick Chronicles" with my aunt Nina and my cousin Hannah. It was mostly for Hannah that we went and I think she had fun. I know I did. I love activities like that, and I hope for more like it.

That is all for now. There may be more, but maybe next time! Just keep on keeping on!

No comments: