On my way to work, but really quick thought I'd write some stuff down.
Got my first paycheck last week and boy does it feel good to make some kind of a living again, earn money at least. Also, I think I'll be the new cartoonist on the employee newsletter at work. Very cool. I don't get payed anything more for it, but it is the first time I'll actually have experience creating a cartoon for a newspaper/ letter. Makes me happy actually.
Almost hung out with a new friend, but she got sick. So maybe next time. Almost asked a girl out, but I got scared (are we surprised?) and now wondering if I should in fact try again with this same girl.
Trying to get to Utah in May, but wondering if that will happen.
Well, anyway, better go, but over all on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say I'm an 8 right now, so not bad! Laterz...
12 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment