I am like THE LUCKIEST guy on the face of the planet. So I got home tonight from hanging out with maybe the coolest girl I have ever had the chance to hang out with (save maybe Camilla, but different kind of cool.) Anyway, I have had the hots (yes, I said "hots", what of it!) for this girl for a few months now, but in grand Jason tradition, never had the guts to ever talk to her, till today. Earlier in the week, I saw her at her work (she works at a church book store) and talked with her and almost asked her if she wanted to hang out, but instead ran out with my tail between my legs. After a few talks with my friend, I decided that I need to try again and actually ask her this time.
To make it worse, I had to go by the singles ward today to find her. Long story, but I braved my fears (and there were many all things considered) and marched right up to her and asked her if she wanted to hang out. The real kicker, she said YES! HAHAHAHAHAHA YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!
We were going to hang out Tuesday (and still are), but THEN, she calls me up later and asks if I want to come over to play games with her family. WOW! She comes from 10 kids (oh boy!) and they were all very nice. I did not meet all of her siblings, but I am happy that I went over there. I really like her and can't wait till FHE later tonight when I get to see her again. I don't know where this will go, but for now, I'm going to just enjoy the ride. God is good my friends, God is good. :D
17 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is where you strut, crow, beat your chest, and/or sound your barbaric yawp over the rooftops of the world, etc...
I could hear 'Eye of the Tiger' playing in the background of your story. Sweet!
Post a Comment