09 April 2008

HEY! Ok, again, for those who missed it way back when:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=milojthatch

is the link to my custom lego decals. I have not worked on any in some time, but I hope to get back to it.

Anyway, big news. I think I have the wisdom teeth thing figured out, I officially have a girlfriend and I'm moving back to LA. Ok, night!




Oh, you wanted me to write more? Well, ok, I guess this once. :D I have been dating this girl over here in Las Vegas for the last six weeks or so I guess, maybe just four weeks? I have no since of time. Anyway, a while and we just decided to make it official. I really care about her, so who knows what will come? But for now, she is going back to BYUI for one more semester while I go back to LA to face my great fear: MATH CLASS! I was in the Temple a week or so ago and felt that I need to go back and finish. So, with a heavy heart I will go back and face it. I'm looking at the end of May right now, but we will see. I hope to hold off on the wisdom teeth (if I can) and take care of them in LA.

That would be all for now. Congrats Kenzie on your decision! Love ya!

No comments: