01 April 2008

Ok, so this is NOT an April Fool's joke (I wish it was!) but I went to the dentist today and it seems I need my wisdom teeth taken out. Saturday I had intense pain in my jaw and then the next few days I was ok, but still felt like I should see what is going on with my mouth. Back last fall when I was at the dentist last and I had insurance though my dad, he said I should take them out but did not have to. So what did I say? Keep them in! Now that I have no insurance, now they have to come out. I feel like I messed up big time. Plus, my work is bad actually I'm finding about giving time off. I guess it makes some sense, it is a tourist trap, but still. Not sure what will happen folks, but I'll keep you up dated.

I think that is enough for now. Like I said in the last post, I'll be seeing the Hippens in about a month and a half. But this weekend I'm going back to LA for a few days. I feel I need to. Later folks...

1 comment:

Karalenn Hippen said...

Well I bet you are having fun in LA right now. I'm glad. Sorry about your wisdom teeth. That stinks. Looking forward to your visit and Kenzie has for sure decided to get baptized. :)