OK, so I was having issues that made me create security walls on my blog. Trouble was most of the people I want reading this could not get in, or did not want to set up a new account just to read about me. So I am trying some new things and hope they work.
Doing ok, my teeth don't hurt right now. Seems that USC Dental is the way to go, so I hope I can hold out long enough to make it there. My dad says it seems the prices over there are rather low and while yes it is a school with students that would be working on my teeth, they happen to go to the best dental school in the country. Yes, I'm still a UCLA fan, but I have to give the Trojans some props where they deserve it!
13 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
go UCLA!
Post a Comment