Happy New Year! I can't believe how long it has taken me to write anything down, I have not been very good the last bit, but I've had a lot going on.
My girl friend and I are taking a break. We are as of now no longer an "official" couple, but we are still very much best friends and I hope we can stay at least that much. As for if we will end up back together, time will make it's own judgments, but I for one am not looking for another relationship as of now.
I was not able to finish out that algebra class as I think I said already, but starting next week will try my luck again in the compressed Winter Semester version and hope for the best. I'm also in high hopes to finally deal with that lack of a drivers license this year.
I don't know where I will be a year from now, I mean I have hopes as to where I'll be, but as for where I'll actually be, I do not know. But I hope at the very least, it find me in a better state then now.
04 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment