20 January 2009

This month has been hard on me, maybe the hardest month in my life? But I'm getting past it. I seem to be running into the same old brick walls I have been the last few years. In part because of my foolishness, in part my plain bad luck, I'm having a hard time getting the Spring Graduation thing and the math class I need for it to fit and work out so well.

Beyond that, I am pushing harder for a license but find that once again my family is against it, mostly, totality rather over money. But I feel I need it to help me find a better job.

I'm feeling closed in living here in Los Angeles and find it funny that I keep finding myself in the same old issues and just want to know how to get out of them FINALLY!

In about two days or so, I'm going off to Salt Lake City, UT for the weekend. I'm going to check it out and see what happens. It will be nice to see the Hippen's new baby and it will be nice to see my family there and to see my friend Ashlan. If I can swing it, I may try and see some other friends, but we will see.

I feel lost...

No comments: