So I got back from Salt Lake a few days ago. It was good to get away, I got a lot done and now have even more to do to turn this ship I call my life around!
It was fun to see my friend and I got to see the Hippens and I spent most of my time with my family up there, which was nice. I have to say though, I really don't like ice or melty snow. I can deal with snow, but melty snow sticks!
It was great finally getting to see the newest Hippen girl, Penelope. Really cute baby, I can tell we'll have fun as she gets older. It was good to see the other two girls as well. I really missed them and it is always good to hang with the Hippens! :D
I spent a lot of time with my Aunt Carol and her friend and hope that some good stuff comes from the time spent.
29 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad you had such a good time. :)You deserved a big Vacation. :)
Thanks for fitting us in that Saturday you were here. Glad you got to visit Utah. Let us know when you might be back. Good luck with this next semester and working towards getting that license.
Post a Comment