13 August 2008

7 November 2008. If I can make it to that date, I think I'll be good for a bit. I must be the craziest guy ever! I have this "political" group I've started with the getting edited films released thing, I have school soon (still need to sign up for classes) and now I have a wedding!

It's kind of funny to think, at least to me, I'm getting married. I have a fiance. Soon I'll have a wife. I'm really happy with it all, but it is still strange. God, don't fail me now! :D

Oh yes, and I got a new computer. Gift from my parents. Part wedding gift, part use it to get something in graphic design going gift. It is rather nice and I got Sim City 4 to play on it. I'm happy! ;D

3 comments:

ZATZAi said...

What's significant about that date?

Newlyweds said...

OOH! OOH! *raises hand and waves it wildly, hoping to be called on* I know! I know! It's the day Jason marries the most wonderfully awesome girl in the world!:) I am so lucky to be the girl he decided to marry!

Seth Hippen said...

Congratulations on the engagement. Our home phone doesn't work past two rings, if that, and we've just lost our cell phone. The internet is sporatic, but we occationally get to our e-mail. You do have our address, no? We would love an invitation.