02 August 2008

Ok, so since writing my last post, I ahve decided to do something about my anger and have created a group on Facebook to get Hollywood Studios to releas their airline/ tv edited versions of thier films on DVD and/ or Blue Ray. I am starting to get a large group behind me and hope to see it actualy cause change in how Hollywood does business and hope to ultimatly make it bigger then the group on Facebook.

Besides that, which I will write about more in the coming months (maybe years, who knows!), life is good. My girl friend Jessica is here. At the moment she is with my brothers and dad coming home from the X-Games. I don't care much for it, but they all seem to like it and it was a good chance for her to be around my family. I really love his girl, she is my best friend! Happy I found her.

Not sure what my next move so far as school goes will be yet. But I hope to have an idea really soon. Math, I'm thinking, is not over. Maybe I just hate myself, but I still feel I need to pass it. We'll see.

No comments: