Ok, I can officially say it now, I'm not getting married anymore, at least this year. I could make it ugly and pass on blame, point fingers and just generally complain, but I will not. All that is important is that me and Jess found out that at least for now, if not period, that we are not as compatible as we thought. It happens, life goes on. I still care about her as I believe she does me and we will stay friends, can't ask for more then that! I feel like I have learned a lot from this whole thing and am happy it happens BEFORE the wedding vows were made. Saved a lot of pain latter.
So now the question is, what now? Many who have been in my life would say I seem to go all over the place, and they would be right. Well, for the next six months I'll be taking my last English class, Shakespeare 101. After that I hope to get my last math class done and then collect my Associates Degree! Past that, we will have to see what happens. I'm not worried and neither should anyone who reads this. I feel great actually. I have a call in life I am finding. There is so much to do to make the World better, who has time to feel sorry for themselves? I look forward to the future.
I know I will find a wife and have children, but in The Lord's good time. I can wait.
30 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment