So last weekend Chris had this exchange student from Japan stay with us. It was interesting, as he knew very, very little English, but we managed. It was a learning experience living with someone from another country for a few days.
School starts next week, not looking forward to it, but on the other hand I want this done and with my recent math test that puts me into Elementary Algebra, I only have two classes to go for my Associates! I was not able to sign up for the math class fast enough, but at least I'll get the lat English class finished.
27 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yah I've done that twice, it can be interesting all right.
good luck with school! I am totally routing for you!:)Follow your heart Jase, you can do this, I know you can. Just make sure it is what YOU want.:)
Post a Comment