So, life back in LA has been going good. Funny, there are A LOT of times I feel like I never left. Like life here is just as I left it. Very strange feeling. I'm back at my old jobs, yes, jobs! I have worked at Palms Middle School twice and again tonight as the (as I call it) gym babe sitter and then my old boss from the stamp shop called me up to ask if I could cover for him. :) He wanted me to come in Friday, but I'll be in the land of Utah then. More on that later, but I will help him a week or two after.
As for my wisdom teeth (that really don't make me feel so wise), I spent all day, ALL DAY yesterday at USC Dental just to have them tell me I have to come back in three week to actually have them out. *sigh* Hope I can hold out, but at least I'd see Narnia and Indy by then!
And then yes, this weekend I will be seeing my very good friends (unofficial family) the Hippens this weekend! YAY! We are going to hang out and see Narnia and I'll probably end up running up and down stairs in their house. LOL! Inside joke: last time the girls were in different parts of the house but wanted my attention at the same time. One was on the top level, the other in the basement. So I had to split my time and go up and down and up and down. Tiring, but still fun. :D
That is about all for now. Keep on Keeping on. And Jess, go do your homework! :D
13 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
See you soon, J. Martin!
Post a Comment